27.1.04

Finally, My Car Has Arrived

Ever since my childhood I've been waiting for one of the many cars that I saw on television to make it beyond the screen. How I longed for the day when I had a car that would talk, and even drive for me. Or how 'bout one of those fun vehicles that B.A. and his team would put together. I would even settle for one of those 'suped up Viper's from the show of the same name. Well, swing by the Mazda website and then click "Transformers RX-8," and you will see many boys dream come true (almost). But then, if we can put a small robot on Mars, why can't I get one of these cars to drive down the street. Then again I would bet that a car like that would cost as much as putting a robot on Mars.

Currently listening to: Todd Snider - cover

Here are the old comments.

No comments: