20.1.04

Movie Trailers On DVDs

Tonight after getting back from the dorm, I put in Finding Forrester in the DVD player to have some inspiring entertainment. After the movie was over, and while I was catching up on some email, I decided to check out the special features. In the list of special features they have "Theatrical Trailers," as do most DVDs that you can now buy and rent. I began to think about this concept, and now seriously wonder why do they put the Theatrical Trailer on the DVD for that specific movie? I could understand if they put trailers of movies that have similiar themes, actors, directors, or the likes. But how often does one sit down and put in a DVD of a movie to watch the trailer of that film, and not just go right to the meat. To me this would be if CDs started coming with one track that was a collection of ten to twenty second clips of the songs that are on that album. Oh well, in the big picture, it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter.......

Currently listening to: Nothing

Here are the old comments.

No comments: