9.11.05

My Fifteen Minutes Are Ticking Away

Last spring I did an interview for a paper in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area about a website that I was prone to leave comments on from time to time. I was excited to have yet another fun little story about my near brush with fame, but shortly after the interview the website in question vanished quicker than something that vanishes really quickly. I thought all was loss, until tonight. I was shocked, amazed, and honored to see that my interview had been published a few weeks ago. So swing over and read my interview that many in the greater Allentown and Bethlehem area have already read. Be sure to leave a comment while you are there to show your support of all things that mention Cordell. Perhaps someday I can be big in Bethlehem.

Currently playing in the next room:

No comments: