25.11.05

Holiday Haiku

For the holiday weekend, I'm serving up an extra helping of Haiku Friday like a fine turkey dinner... with extra stuffing. So sit back, loosen up your belt, and feast on these...

I feel like a kid
Stuck in the basement to eat
At least I got pie.

-----
iPod hard drive crash
Replacement comes in the mail
Yeah for warranty.

-----
Two Thai teas to drink
Set the spice level to four
In my red curry.

-----
The East versus West
Paulie gets a gift robot
If he dies, he dies.

-----
Four pounds of turkey
One hundred pounds of woman
Twelve minute pig out
.

-----
Parade loving folk
Sent into a mass panic
When balloons attack
.

-----
The drug tryptophan
In pure form makes one sleepy
But not in turkey
.

EDIT -
Wax on and wax off
The karate kid was taught
The teacher is gone



Currently listening to:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, you were on a haiku roll! nicesuh!

Anonymous said...

You are amusing! Have a great Saturday :o)

Anonymous said...

Scary. Unless I am mistaken most of that made sense to me. So you got stuck in the lower caf for Thanksgiving dinner huh?