25.10.05

Jesus Shuffles

Just when you thought that religious attire and merchandising couldn't get any worse... Here comes the iBelieve, a great way to listen to your favorite Christian music. And while you are strutting to some DC Talk, you can live out 2 Corinthians 2:13-15, by giving off the aroma of Christ with the help of His Essence Hand lotion. Don't forget that the fragrance of Christ is also available in a candle. But be warned of imitations and false candles.

Currently listening to: Tom Petty -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I weap, I thought my generation was bad about this kind of crap, but the iBelieve, I know what I believe ARRRGHHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

When did being a Jesus Freak become so gay-tarded? Sad, it makes my tummy hurt.

dumela83 said...

that is really sad. why do christians have to make everything with a jesus twist.