6.8.05

Rambling

I'm back in Illinois right now, as I attended my denomination's annual convention and will be speaking at my home church on Sunday evening. It was good to see many people from many of the churches that have been supporting me over the last few years. It was good to hear how God is working around this country through those churches and individuals, as well as around the world through other missionaries our churches support. I still have to work on what I'm going to share tomorrow night though... good think I do well at impromptu speaking.

Tonight, I got to hang with my little brother and the Jeep club he is a part of. They did a cruise-in, where they basically drive around a town in a line up of their Jeeps. It was followed by standing around the vehicles enjoying ice cream and telling stories. Now I sit at an cafe with free internet wondering why none of my friends are online.

I can't believe that I return to Korea in four days. To be honest, I'm so ready to be on that plane. Ok, I just checked the airline's website, and I guess I'm not completely ready to be on that plane. They are showing "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous" and "Beauty Shop." Why can't they show good films on international flights? Cause it sure isn't easy or recommended to walk out on a bad film at 35,000 feet.

I've got a really good story from the last couple days, but I don't want to share it right now... I think I'm going to let it simmer for a few days, until it is really good. Heck, it might be a better told than read story anyway.... But trust me, it is good. Might even be the best story of the summer.

Currently listening to:

No comments: