22.8.05

What's Up?

Last night I was forced to take some abuse in a skit to explain the rules. I was shot in the crotch with a watergun, hit over the head with a box, sprayed down with Fabreeze, put into a harness, and had chocolate pudding thrown into my face so hard, about a pint went up my nose. The things I do for kids.

And while that might have been the most fun thing the kids saw that evening, my moment of pure fun came earlier when those who heaped the abuse on me and I met for dinner. We chose to eat at the new chicken and pizza place that opened a couple nights ago. While I waited for the guys to arrive, I had fun reading the menu. They have quite the selection of tasty treats. If you look closely at the photo you can see both what I thought was funny, and my reflection (which I also find funny at times). I've been told the Korean translation is even better than the English.



EDIT (Sept 4,2005) - I've decided to post this link onto the Photo Friday list under "Order." Maybe because when I read order I was hungry, and thought about ordering food... either way...

Currently listening to: Sufjan Stevens -

No comments: