21.3.05

You Learn Something Everyday

Tonight I learned that there is no daylight savings time in Korea. The funny thing is I was thinking it would be funny to remind some friends here to set their clocks back a week earlier then they should. So I guess I just need to tell them to check their American calendars and set their clocks back. So if you are in Korea and reading this, want to join me in playing a joke on some people? And if you are my siblings, please help mom figure out that soon the time difference will soon be changing.

The other day I learned what my Scrabble score is:
Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 19.
What is your score? Get it here.


And finally, after all my years working in the meat production industry I felt this was the right thing to do:




Currently listening to: Richard Buckner -

No comments: