14.3.05

A Case Of The Mondays

Today, I was suffering from a case of the "I stayed up way too late working on my computer only to have it completely freeze on me" mixed with a case of the Mondays. It was rather frustrating, as I thought all my work was completly destroyed. The worst part was I was having a great time working on the stuff, as my creativity was working overtime. I almost didn't go to bed, I was in such a groove.... until the computer decided to stop.

Luckily, several hours after my panic, the computer mysteriously regained full strength.

All this to say, look for some changes around this place soon.

That and today I finally looked at a website I clicked on three days ago. Yes, I had a window on my computer opened up that long, yet never really read it. I'm nerdy like that. Either way, I needed it to cheer me up on this Monday, and I'm glad it waited for me. So if you need a little something to get you through this Monday, head on over to YogaKitty. While you are there, make sure you watch the yoga videos. This kind of stuff should be manditory to watch on a Monday, as you will be laughing so hard, you will forget that you are going to be stuck in a cubical for five more days.

On a serious side, I found this article funny yet thought provoking.

Currently reading:

No comments: