10.3.05

iMixing It Up For You

Ok, as the music elitist that I am, I've decided to help you, the common person. How might you ask? Well, I've signed up with iTunes to serve as an affiliate, which basically means I provide them with advertising and promotions, and they might in turn give me cash. But that is beside the point.

What I am going to do for you, the everyday reader of this site, is on a weekly (or more if I feel like it) introduce you to a special iTunes iMix that I have created. All music I recommend has been tested in my iPod or computer speaker system, and has been approved for your listening ability.

This week I have chosen to celebrate (late) the International Woman's Day by creating a list of Female Solo Artists who I enjoy. In this list are some classic artists and some new artists. There is a hint of country, but mostly some folk and rock. Oh, and I tossed in my favorite of the Spice Girls, just because I can. But don't let that scare you. And don't be afraid to buy a song or two.

Currently listening to: My Female Solo Artists iMix

No comments: