24.3.05

Another Country, Another Adventure

Well folks, spring break has arrived, and I'm almost packed. In the morning I leave for Bohol, Philippines. I'm helping lead a team of TCIS students work with Habitat For Humanity in the town of Tagbilaran. We will be spending a week there building houses, as well as spending some free time experiencing local culture, visiting the smallest primates in the world, and wandering around the Chocolate Hils.

I'm looking foward to this trip. Although it will be funny watching a few Americans, leading a group of Koreans as they work with Filipinos. And I just hope that the building we do turns out a whole lot better than the fence I helped build on my mission trip to the Czech Republic a few years back. Don't worry, I'll be bringing back some good photos to toss up on the site.

And while it was snowing here in Daejon today, the weather is looking nice in Bohol. So I've got the sunscreen packed. See you all in a week.

Currently reading:

No comments: