3.9.05

Blame It On The Weatherman

This week I discovered a job I have no abilities to fill.... that of a weather forcaster. It started on Wednesday when I was asked by a friend if I had heard about any hurricanes heading toward Korea. I said that I doubt it, and it would first travel over Japan, and would weaken before it even made it to this side of Korea. Well, kids, I was partially true... there are no hurricanes heading this way, but there is a typhoon. In fact Nabi just got downgraded from a Super Typhoon, and at the time of this post is a catagory 4 storm that should hit Korea Tuesday or Wednesday.

Then on Thursday a friend asked if they should continue to carry an umbrella back and forth to work. As it had been clear the last few days, I informed said person to leave it at work. Well, when before I even made it to my front door on Friday, I could hear the rain pouring down, and when I say pouring down, I mean I could have almost swam to work. Needless to say, Ryan felt like a complete idiot, which he sometimes is.

No comments: