9.9.05

What's Brunch?

Today, as with many Saturdays, there is a brunch served in the cafeteria. The funny thing is that I've had to describe what brunch is to several different people in the last twenty hours, and they are not all students. I want to respond with "You'll love it. It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end. You don't get completely what you would get at breakfast, but you get a good meal." Can anyone tell me the source, sans google usage?

My future dive buddy has declared all Fridays as Haiku Friday. I'm going to join him from time to time in this quest to produce a new haiku each week. So this week I give you two. One based on real life, the other to add to my collection of haikus about pop culture:

Subway sandwiches
Three flavors of gelato
Thursday night dinner

Fun toy in the box
When done my milk is purple
Booberry breakfast

Currently listening to: Evan and Jaron -

No comments: