28.9.05

New T-shirt Idea

I don't want anyone to take this idea, but I'm thinking of making a shirt that says, "Your stupidity is wearing me down." And I want to wear it RIGHT NOW!!!

In other news I've used the word seismologist and tributary in discussions this week. Why do I tell you? I have no real clue... I'm just bored.

It has been a good week. I had a good solo bike ride to an area of town that felt like a ghost town , grilled some Johnsonville Brats in the sunshine, cruised with a friend in his sweet van, I've finished a couple books, went on a good walk with a friend, hot water returned to my shower, and the local McDonald's is closing on Friday. Yes, I might be the only white person in this country excited about this, but what can I say?

Currently listening to: Bill Mallonee -

No comments: