16.11.03

Surfing The Midwest

As one who learned to ski in Iowa, I was not totally surprised to read this article about Surfing in Sheboygan, but it still is rather funny. First of all, yes, I said that right, I learned to ski on a valley between a bunch of farms in Iowa. Needless to say, I've come a long way, as I've been known to ski between some farms in Switzerland, but they are seperated by Alps.

But getting back to the story, there is a group of people who feel that Wisconsin provides a good place to catch some surfing. And I'm not talking about surfing the internet, but the waves of Lake Michigan. Think I've got another reason to visit my sister, so see all those people frozen to a surf board crashing up on the shores of Wisconsin.

Currently listening to: Nothing - I actually think my stereo is broken.

No comments: