1.11.03

Seen One, Seen Them All

Ok, since the invention of email, I think there is are several things that this single guy has found rather annoying. Besides the everyday things like spam, I have on my list of annoying things the photos of babies of friends. Don't get me wrong, I really like my friends. And I am excited about them having a child. But as a single guy, I'm not that concerned about what the child looks like minutes after birth. To me, they all look pretty much the same. Also, I can say without much shock to many that weight and length of the child don't mean much to me either. Just give me the date of birth, the name of the child, gender (if it can't be determined by name), and the health status, if it is something that is of concern.

Speaking of babies, here is a really cool story of twins born during Daylight Savings Time. So technically one is older than the other, but not really. Wrap your head around that one.

Currently listening to: Jimmy A. - Secrets

No comments: