11.11.03

Light The Fire In My Heart Again.....

That phrase is alright in a praise song, but just don't light the fire in my apartment again. See last week I had a small fire in my bedroom due to a candle that got out of control. It caused very little damage, basically just some nasty smoke and melted my record player, which it was sitting on. The big loss was my 77's self-titled record from 1987, and a tape by a central Illinois based band named Rope. (If anyone has a copy of either they would like to give up, you know who to contact.) The plus side of the whole ordeal is that my room now looks cleaner than it has in a long time.

Needless to say, tonight I warn you to be careful with fire. And kids, keep the vinyl far away from it, as it melts quickly.

Currently listening to: Tonic - Lemon Parade

No comments: