27.11.03

The Godfather in Germany

Toinght as I was flipping channels, after seeing enough boxing for the week, I discovered that the Godfather of Soul, James Brown was performing on on of popular German talk shows. He was performing Sex Machine and I Feel Good. And even though when I started watching watching he was performing sitting down (he is 70, and is only second to Elvis for number one hits, so give him a break), he did get up and do some of his signature dancing moves.

The kicker is that right after he was done, they showed some clip of a some sci-fi festival with someone dressed up as Gallium.

Again proving that German television is so cool and bizzare. Reminds me of when I saw Lenny Kravitz and Dustin Hoffman performing a duet one night.

Just thought you might like to know.

Currently listening to: Mike Roe - Safe As Milk

No comments: