12.11.06

Find My Place Up On The Map

I used to think that this map was the coolest, as it showed where people were looking at my site from. Well, a week or so ago, I discovered that Flickr now has a map feature. So now you can see where in the world my photos have been taken. I have been going through some old photos, like this one, hoping to fill up the map. This actually has caused great excitement, as now can I not only tell the story behind the photo, but I can show exactly where it happened... even down to the exactly city block in some cases.

Perhaps the next step will be to get people to spell out my name in every country...

Speaking of travels, I came across Rick Steves' ten tips for sleeping cheap in Europe. I'd like to add my very own tips. All links show places I've spent a night free of charge.

1. Sleep in city parks.
2. Don't be afraid to sleep outside.
3. Park benches make great beds.
4. Airports are not just for moving through.

Currently listening to: Mindy Smith -

No comments: