14.6.06

Keep A Certain Bedtime

Times come when I don't really know what or if to write on this page. Sure a lot has been going on, but what exactly do you want to read. Better yet, what do I want you to read. I've started a few entries, only to navigate away to one of these pages.

Tonight I sit at this computer trying to figure out why I can't sleep. Perhaps it is because I've had the goofiest sleep patterns this week. It could be due to the fact that tomorrow is the last day of the school year, and there is so much that could have been done differently. Then there were those words I read the other day that are still tossing about my head. Maybe it is just the effects of a Gatorade float I created hours ago. Again, each of those things could fill an entry or two, but that isn't happening tonight.

I did send out a prayer letter recently, if you want to read that.

Currently wondering if this was great over ice cream:

No comments: