13.6.06

Devotion And Some Appreciation

Last Friday several of my students had their graduation
And it was a time for offering words of congratulation
As they finished up this portion of their education.
We stayed up late at the coffee shop for a celebration,
Then a few hours later I was standing at the bus station
Barely awake enough to make any logical converstation.
Today I didn't feel good and debated some medication,
But figured it might just be from sleep deprivation.
Soon some friends and I are going on a crazy vacation
Where we will travel several modes of transportation.
We will be taking a train across the largest nation
And riding some animals that eat various vegetation.
In the end we are going for the trip, not the destination.
I still haven't figured out my self portrait fascination.

Currently reading:

No comments: