24.5.06

Ever Searching For The One

I decided to check the logs of my site today to see how people are finding me. It always amazes me what people enter into Google or Yahoo that leads them here. Here are a few of my favorites of the last few months' searches. My snarky responses in italics.

1. Sell Your Girlfriend - Try eBay.
2. Debbie Gibson haiku - Two of my loves together in one search.
3. Little boy dancing to shake it like a polaroid video - I got nothin'.
4. Peanut butter butts - Is this one of the Reece's snacks?
5. Oops I peed - and you are typing this why?
6. "Give me a shot in the butt" - Sometimes I think that is what we are all looking for.
7. Cordell hoax - Exposing this hoax is the plot of the next Dan Brown book.
8. How to mummify someone - Information to keep on file. You never know when you might need to perserve a friend.
9. Johnathan lipnicki wears underwear - Who searches for this? And does the FBI know?
10. Do british pigs perspire - This question has kept me up nights since I read it.
11. Best way to say "be my girlfriend" - You're asking the wrong guy...

How did you get here?

Currently listening to: David Mead -

No comments: