4.2.05

Some Links

Hey, I got nothing today, so I'm going to give you a few links to some stories that have made me laugh, cry, or just wonder what has happened to this world.....

Two teens sued for giving out cookies. This is one neighbor I would not want.

North Korea is an Axis of Evil. Why you ask? Because they are allowing the combover to continue.

Even the Ninja Rebels can't keep their hair. I thought once you became a ninja, no one could tell you how to wear your hair.

Pope's attempted killer wants him to get better. Is it me, or do you think he just wants another shot at him?

We might not need Affleck and Willis after all. But if you are a Nerd it is not too soon to book your tickets to watch an asteroid go by.

Fat camp for pets. When cutting back on their food just doesn't work.

Finally, another reason why you should not live in a trailer.

Currently listening to: Green Day -

No comments: