13.2.05

Happy Balentine's Day

Yes, it is time yet again for another Valentine's Day. I'd repost last years VD post, but I'm betting you are capable of clicking the link yourself.

This year I thought I would do a little checking to see how much I am saving. I did a little search tonight and found that if you buy flowers here you can drop anywhere from $42 to $227

Now, if I were dating a nerd I could expect to drop $30 for this heart warming mouse.

After viewing those prices,and not wanted to search for other items' costs, I'm glad I live by the words of Green Day"
"I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone...
...Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

And if you thought the monitary cost was a bit high, it least you don't pay a greater price this year. This is actually sad as this guy conviced 31 others to join a suicide pact. They say he was "a burly man who favored tie-dyed T-shirts and looked 'like a mountain man.'" I've got a friend who fits that discription.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I saw this sign in a Korean shop.

For me, I'll wait to get my Balentine's Day when it goes on sale.

Currently listening to: Bill Mallonee -

No comments: