19.8.04

Stopping By To Say Hi

Had to come out of the woods for some supplies, as well as to check emails, as I was told there was a job offer for me in one of my emails. I don't know if they were talking about this email, but some guy wants me to help manage his money. It is a rather large sum of money, and he is willing to give me a large part of it for helping him. Sounds like a good deal.

An update on life in the woods- Running water has been hooked up, so indoor plumbing is ready to use (althought I still prefer the outhouse). The deck is finished, except for the railings. Spent a good amount of time in the last few days digging dirt for a lower level. And the power was out last night for several hours due to a huge storm. That caused for a lack of shower and a cold room last night.

No comments: