24.8.04

I'm Already Fitting In

Hey there all. Today I leave the woods to celebrate my parents 40th wedding aniversary with them. It was yesterday, but the weather was better for working then. So a quick check of email, some laundry, dinner, stocking up on supplies, and then back to the woods. As for those who have sent emails, I've read them, just not good at responding.

A quick story for you all. The other day we had to go drop some stuff off in town, get some gas for the boat, and then were going to have dinner at Mt. Shasta, which was used in the movie Anatomy of a Murder with Jimmy Stewart. (He was in the movie, not having dinner with us.)
Well, as we sat their waiting for our food, on of the local residents walked in and said, "Well, hello," in that I recognize you sort of way. This shocked my family, as they thought I had already become a local after just a week. I was the only one who recognized the lady from one of the stores we had been at earlier.

Well back to the woods soon.

Currently reading: cover

No comments: