10.8.04

Into the Woods

Well folks, if you have picked up the audio on the last couple messages, you know I'm heading off to an area free of internet access (at least for the most part). I'm out in the middle of nowhere hanging out with my family. It is not all vacation and sleeping in either, as I'm already spent a good part of the time building a deck. If the weather would get better, we will finish that deck soon. Then you would be welcome to join me, as I sit out on it and listen to the loons on the lake. (By the way Drew, I broke out the Buddha last night, and thought of you, if you know what I mean.)

If you want to know a little of where I am it is like the place Yeats wrote about in his poem "The Lake Isle of Innisfree." This is also the name of my favorite pub back in Germany.

I want to write more, but the internet terminal I'm on is about to poop out. So I must end and head back out to the woods.

No comments: