15.9.03

Two Fun Sites

Well, I first must say I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean" this weekend, and I do like it. How much do I like it, enough to want to be a pirate. Ok, not that much, but it sounds good right. And if you really want to be a pirate, be sure to mark on your calendar International Talk Like A Pirate Day which is coming up later this week.

And speaking of the future, how would you like to get an email in a few years. Thanks to the kind folks at F u t u r e M e . o r g you can send yourself an email in a day, a week, or even twenty years. I've already sent myself one to remind myself to get some courage to do something, or the me from the past will beat up the me in the future. And I think I'm going to send myself some other quality notes way in the future to shock myself. You can also read some of the emails people are sending themselves. I'll warn you, some are funny, some crude, some are rather depressing. Either way, an interesting concept.

Currently listening to: King's X - King's X (ironically the song that is on right now is "Lost In Germany.")

No comments: