1.1.07

Haven't Been Home In A Year Or More

Figured it was time for an update. While many of my coworkers took off to beaches in warm climates, I decided to surpise my parents by returning home for Christmas. I was able to shock not only the parental units, but also all of my siblings and spouses. It was a Christmas miracle.

Since then I've basically been hanging around the house, catching up on family time, watching CSI and Law & Order marathons, and wondering where the snow is. In a couple days I take off for an island adventure with some friends. Last year two of spent time on an island off the coast of Phuket, this year the island is on a frozen lake in Michigan.

Finally, I can report that tonight I joined the "Wall of Flame" at a local bar and grill. All it took was consuming a plate of what they claim are their hottest buffalo wings. I won't say it was easy, but it wasn't hard either.

Song to go with this post: Buster Poindexter - "Hot Hot Hot"

No comments: