4.9.04

Life In The Wild

How many of you have had a school of fish swim up to you while you were washing your hair? That was one of many wilderness experiences this week. I feel like I'm becoming a little like Grizzly Adams, all I need now is a bear cub.

And don't worry, I'm not just sitting around watching animals all day. I spent a good amount of time the other day working on the building. My job was mixing cement as we poured the footings for a pump house. I think I impressed the guy, as he didn't expect me be able to mix it as well as I did.

To those who question my addition of technology to my wilderness experience... I decided since I'm only leaving the woods about once a week or two, I need to be able to check my emails every couple days. This way I don't miss any great job offers, engagement announcements, or the opportunity to help some Nigerian transfer money out of his country. Plus I need to keep all the fans up to date on my life.

In final news, I've just sent out my latest prayer letter to update people.

Currently reading: cover - an intersting book about being alone.

No comments: