17.9.04

I Was Mistaken

An update, and admittance of my weekly error....

Yesterday, I wrote about the rat game. I guess since I left the country they have changed the game a little. It now consists of a wheel with the letters A-Z (That is pronounced Zed for my British and Canadian readers.) So you place your quarter on the letter you think the little rat will head towards.

In other fun festival news, last night while dining with the family and friends, we noticed a unique site. Traditionally at an event like this there are many helium balloons around. Some are used to have contests to see how far they will fly, some are used to remind you to vote for the politician running for office, some just to placate a small child. Well, last night we saw what I thought was humourous use of balloons. I'm assuming some high schoolers, instead of inhaling the air out of the balloons to talk funny, had attached at least fifteen to twenty balloons together, and then attached one of those fish in a plastic bags that you can win at fairs like this. So there about fifty feet above our table was a fish heading off into the atmosphere. Rough guess would put him somewhere over Indianapolis by this afternoon.

Currently listening to: cover the newest by Bill Mallonee

No comments: