28.8.03

Where are the Recipes???

So for some reason I was looking up kabobs. Oh yea, I know why, I was a little hungry and was wondering about what I was going to have for dinner. So I found a site listed near the top of the listings that had the following title:CHICKEN KABOB RECIPES :: The Best Chicken Kabob Recipes Online :: Grilled Baked Fried Sauted Braised Roasted Broiled Low Fat Free Fresh Quick Authentic Traditional Well, if you click the link you will find some ads, links to other pages with more links, and a couple photos of food, but NO RECIPES. Can we begin suing internet sites for false advertising, if all they do is provide links to other sites, that might provide links to other sites with recipes? And it is all so they can try to make a buck by selling space or claiming that they get so much traffic. Stop giving me links to other sites, just give me the goods I'm looking for. Well, that is my rant for now, and I'm still hungry, and with out a great recipe for chicken kabob. Oh well, guess I will have some more spaetzle soup, one of my new creations I might tell you when I perfect the recipe.

Currently listenging to: Paste Music Sampler #3 (Available with a subscription to Paste Magazine.) Favorite Tune on the Disc - Wedding Day by Rosie Thomas.

No comments: