23.8.03

On The Rollercoaster

Well, tonight is the last chance to catch my breath before the school year starts in force, as tomorrow the students arrive back. Right now I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster. Sure I know the ride is a fun one, otherwise I would have not gotten in line again. But right now is that part where you are buckled in, and the cars are slowly going up, and up, with that click, click, click sound. There is a little tension in the air, and the fear of the unknown (even if you've ridden the ride before.) But deep down you know it is going to be a wild ride, so you put your hands up and enjoy the ride. So here goes....

Tonight I also give you two links. The first one is for you if you are looking for a challenging read regarding religion, war, and leadership. If that is your cup of tea then head over here. If you would rather just have some light and trivial information, then there is nothing better than learning how to put a diaper on a monkey Enjoy either way.

Currently listening to: Dime Store Prophets - Fantastic Distraction

No comments: