16.8.03

I Love European radio

Yesterday while I was driving around I not only heard several classic 80's songs along with the hits of today, but they played the extended mix of the Safety Dance, by Men Without Hats. Yes, the extended mix. Find me a station in America that will play that along with current hits.

And after five years of searching the radio dial for something to go along with my driving, I found a Christian radio station out of France. It actually caught me off guard, as I was kind of praying about some stuff as I drove, and jokingly said, I'll just wait for a sign from you God from the radio, as I flipped the dial. Then as it scanned the dial, the next thing I heard was Rich Mullin's song, "Hold Me Jesus." I basically laughed the rest of the way home. It actually is a really good station, the only downside is a few of the songs are in French, oh, and they play way too much Bryan Duncan. But that is just my opinion.

Currently listening to: Sixpence Non The Richer - Don't Dream It's Over (actually being played on the above mentioned station.)

No comments: