Just wanted to drop a quick update on the road trip. I'm currently in College Station, Texas. The wagon is about to start heading north on the highways and back roads of America. So far all is going well with the trip and the car.
Here are a few things I've learned so far along the way:
1. Abraham Lincoln was very fascinated with the process of embalming.
2. Phoenix is way too hot in the summer time for my liking.
3. The Alamo does not have a basement.
4. Astro fans hate Carlos Beltran.
5. Tumbleweeds and fireworks are just a couple hazards you need to watch for when driving on Texan highways.
6. Baseball games that go to seventeen innings have two seventh inning stretches.
7. Everybody claims their child "never usually acts this way."
8. Always double check the team's schedule to see if it is an away game.
9. The greatest product of space exploration is freeze dried ice cream sandwiches.
10. Avril Lavigne does not like my new girlfriend.
I guess that is all for now. I hope to see more of you soon on the road.