26.6.07

Still Got Twenty Four Hours

Good thing I did not have a case of the Mondays, because yesterday was the longest day I have ever had. On June 25th, I left my Korean apartment at five in the morning. Thirty four hours later, I was going to bed in California, around eleven the evening on June 25th. Fortunately, a good part of the time was spent travelling. Unfortunately, it was with Northwest Airlines.

Now I am trying to get adjusted to life in America. Yesterday, I spent some time wandering the grocery isles checking out all the varieties of foods I have missed out on. Today, I am spending some time catching up on my legal television. Currently it is the honorable Judge Mathis lawing down the verdicts. Wow, I am amazed how many studid people suing other stupid people there are.

Here is a shot of the auto that will soon be crossing America. I need to get Xzibit to stop by and pimp it. It could use a kicking sound system and a couple X-boxes in the back to help with the road trip.
Ready To Roll
I am looking for a cool name for it. If you have any ideas, leave them in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KITT?

As long as it accelerates faster than the one you transported us around Zurich in, it doesn't really matter....

Have a great holiday, mate.

Anonymous said...

Dude, this has been settled. It's called the Blue Bastard. Acccept no imitations.

Hey, are those spider-webs on the rims?