28.9.06

Just A Yellow Lemon

I've heard it said, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Well, if Amazon recommends lemons, make fun of it.



While I'm posting random stuff, a friend asked for a more personal update. So here are some random thoughts and items that you may or may not care about.

1. There once were several fish that had my attention, but now only one remains. I guess I might be responsible for most of them passing on, but one did commit suicide. I found it five feet from the bowl. Guess it did not consider the all the costs of trying to get away.
2. I need to improve my Connect Four game.
3. My year old passport already needs new pages added soon. This makes me happy.
4. Proverbs 30:18-19 gives me comfort, yet some despair.
5. I have come to understand if I were to write too personal of a post, I might either hurt or offend someone, scare others, or just leave too much of myself exposed for my own good. Often I think some of the events of my life are too funny, ironic, or just bazaar that I should share with the public. Yet, upon further thought, at least while I'm in such a small bubble, it is best to keep it vague and obscure. So if you really want to know more about my life, email me, call me, or invite me over to hang out. That includes you Dave!

Currently listening to: Carbon Leaf -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am offended, myself. California lemons deserve more than one freaking star! And I'm glad you're keeping things on the downlow. That Rufus the Red dude gives me the creeps. I wouldn't want to mention him in my blog either.

And dude, consider this you're invitation to come hang over. Pizza and beer at my place tonight?