28.11.04

What A Weekend

I just got back from a very fun weekend in the greater Chicago area, as opposed the the lesser Chicago area. I traveled up there on Friday to join in a small gathering of BFA alumni in the Wheaton area. I was amazed to see the amount of people who showed up from all over the country to hang out. All in all it was a great time of hanging out with some people I once had authority over, but now consider my peers and friends. Made a few trips into downtown Chicago, including a visit at the Christkindlmarkt and enjoy some of the warm beverages. Another highlight was seeing that several of the students had not lost their soccer skills they picked up living overseas. Well, I'm tired right now, and will hopefully post a few photos in the next day or two from the weekend.

A special thanks to all the students who let the old fart hang with them this weekend.

Currently listening to:

No comments: