2.11.04

Democracy Is Great

Ok, I know it is probably too late to change anyone's vote, but I must say I've grown sadly disappointed in the American church mentality. At least the one that votes soley on one or two main issues, but ignore the rest. Who cares the person's view on death penality or the environment, as long as they claim they care about the unborn baby. Another one of the issues that I think many votes have been led astray over involves this document. I'd challenge any true believer to read this and then whole heartedly support this war on terror. But then again, most voters have already made up their mind, or have blindly accepted someone elses mind.

In other news, 13,000 Florida votes are already being recounted. Ain't democracy great.

Currently listening to:

No comments: