28.10.04

I Got Nothing

Well folks, today I have almost nothing worthy of even submitting this post. But wanted to let people know I'm alive, still trying to figure out what the next step in life is, and wondering why we are even considering either canidate for next week's election. Don't get me wrong, they are probably both qualified people, but I have grown tired of only hearing attacks on each other, and nothing about what they are going to do to make my life better.

In other news, I saw a report about a paprika scare in Europe. To the American who has never spent time in a European food store, you probably think this is not that big of a deal. But after six years of living in Germany, I know differently. Over there they put paprika on everything snacky. To dumb it down for you, that would be like America having to pull everything with "Cool Ranch" flavors.

Currently listening to: cover

No comments: