18.7.04

Let The Music Play On

Well, if you read my last post, you will be excited to know that the music last night went until just shy of 7 AM. Yes my friends, through out the evening (and morning) I was awoken several times as these hills were alive with the sound of music. I unfortunatly I missed my chance to hear "Highway To Hell," again, as I was asleep at 4:45 am. But I did wake up around 5:00 for the Hermes House Band version of "Take Me Home Country Roads," backed up by many Germans with many German beers in their system. Right now the music has been quiet, although I did get my fill of ABBA being played by a German brass band today. Who knows what the night will bring? I can only hope for some Ricky Martin, Robbie Williams, or with my luck some Vengaboys.

By the way it is Der Iron Chef's birthday. Stop by his xanga site and wish him a happy birthday.

No comments: