9.12.03

Why I've Kept the Facial Hair

You know some people have wondered why I don't shave off my facial hair that often, and I flip flop between a goatee and beard from time to time. Is it because it is a styling look? Could it be that I'm just too lazy and those extra minutes of time could be used sleeping? Or perhaps I think the ladies dig it? No, no and no, the real reason is because Big Brother is watching. Yep, there are people out there tracking us men to see what we looking like and how often we purchase shaving equipment. So I have decided to do something about my privacy and let my facial hair grow.

Actually, it probably is more because of the lazy aspect. But the Big Brother thing makes you wonder. What you wonder is up to you.

Currently listening to: Bill Mallonee - Perfumed Letter

No comments: