31.12.03

What Would I Do Next?

You know it is funny, occasionally people ask me what I would do if I returned to the United States, or what I'm planning on doing next. It is almost like they don't expect me to stay long, although with the turn over rate in missions I can understand. But still, it is a little odd at times.

I've often said that I would probably find a job outside of the "professional Christian" industry. I might find some used CD store to work at for a while, try my luck at stand up comedy, or might even get back into radio. The question has always been what kind of radio might I return. Well, recently I read of a pioneer in radio that I think would be fun to work for. This guy found a nitch and ran with it. Check it out.

Also check out their collection of signs, including this one.

Currently listening to: Train - Train

No comments: