16.10.03

Cub Fans Unite - Boycott Holiday Inn

Ok, I'm upset as much as the next guy that the Cubs got so stinking close, but then blew it. And yes, it was upsetting that a Cub fan might have had something to do with the demise of the team in some peoples opinion, but I don't think that guy should be hunted down, targeted, or made to feel shame the rest of his life.

At the same time, I don't think he should be able to profit on his mistake. Yet, Florida, and their leader Jeb Bush have offered asylum to the guy. In fact the Holiday Inn has offered free airfare, lodging, meals, and more for three months. Three months for what? Hello, get me tickets for any major game, and I'll disrupt play for that.

But at the end of the day, I don't think Cub fans should be upset with the fan, but with Holiday Inn, Florida, and Jeb Bush for rewarding this guy. So, do you part and avoid any or all of these, to show your support of the Cubs.

Currently listening to: Hermes House Band - The Album

No comments: