13.2.09

Pushing An Elephant Up The Stairs


This week at PhotoFriday the theme is pet. I do not have a pet. Part of the reason is that they limit the vagabond lifestyle. I would also have a hard time spending money to take care and feed something that I am just going to have to clean up after.

But if I had a limitless supply of money and land to have animals to call my own, I would probably have to have an elephant. There is just something cool about seeing one up close. Perhaps it is due to my desire of being in a circus as a kid. It could also could be related to the Simpsons episode where Bart wins an elephant. Either way, I am guessing I would be the coolest guy on the block, owning my own pachyderm.

2 comments:

ben said...

"KBBL is gonna give me something stupid!"...classic episode...i've always been rather fond of rhinos, myself...

Anonymous said...

There's something to be said for pet rocks! Maybe even a Ch-Ch-Chia Pet.