28.1.09

Make A Bid On That


Ponch Action Figure, originally uploaded by rycordell.

BUY SOME OF MY STUFF


I got some random stuff on Ebay, as I am trying to clean out my parents' basement. At this point there are some DVD sets, some CDs, some movie memorabilia I have collected over the years, and a few random action figures, including Ponch.

Some items are ending in the next day, and there will be more posted in the next few days. Heck, if there is something I own you would like in your possession, give me a call or leave a comment, and I might just put it up for bids. I am trying to clean out the closet, so you just never know what I am willing to get rid of. Who would have thought I would have put Ponch up for bids?



So get on over to Ebay and get yourself a deal on a piece of Ryan Cordell history.

1 comment:

ben said...

i will definitely take a look...i can only imagine what kinds of gems you have there...