18.8.08

No Grapenuts For Grandma

I am trying to readjust to life back in the America, and am realizing that I have been gone too long. In the time I have been away Jewel, Jessica Simpson, Kid Rock and Hootie have all gone country, the Backstreet Boys reunited, and Cheerios added a twenty different flavors. Seriously, how many varieties of Cheerios does this world need? I am surprised that they have not come out with Cheeri-Holes, the round center bits that is left when the Cheerio is created.

If you think I am spending too much time in the cereal isle listening to Wallmart radio, it is because I was trying to figure out the difference between Quaker Oats Cinnamon Life and Quaker Oatmeal Squares - Cinnamon. They both are squares that contain oats, cinnamon, and have that smiling Quaker on the box cover.

And I do not know what concerns me more, that the Blowfish have let Darius go country, or that I am watching enough CMT and GAC to know that fact.

Currently listening to: Randy Stonehill -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also, New Kids on the Block are back on tour...what is the world coming to?

Anonymous said...

its not just cereal man. candies and chips and sodas are going crazy with making more varieties of their products. im pretty sure the kitkat was perfectly good without there being a caramel one, a giant size... and so on. sheesh.

Ryan said...

Carrie, I think I noticed that too. Plus the Spice Girls just wrapped up their tour. And Fenter, I have barely wandered down the candy isle, but noticed the KitKat caramel. Before long our grocery stores will need to be doubled in size just to handle all the crap.