20.3.07

I Can't Get No Sleep

I think I am becoming nocturnal. For more than a week, I have been getting very little sleep at night, and just a little more during the day. I am not sure why exactly, but I am hoping that at least it might help me adjust to the European time zone I'll be landing in this weekend.

Tonight during my sleeplessness, I have cleaned my entire bathroom. This would be a bigger task if it were not the size of many bathrooms found on recreational vehicles. I also created a new set of photos on my Flickr pages.

I figure this would be a good time to give you a few fun links I have come across lately. I bet you all missed the Swiss invasion of Lichtenstein. As I'll be in the area soon, if anyone would like to join me for a follow up invasion, email me!

Speaking of flying. I think I have discovered a way to get bumped to first class. Too bad you do not get to enjoy all the perks.

Here is a funny video for Red Nose Day/Comic relief.

Need a new search engine? How about searching with Meat Loaf?

Hamlet once said, "To sleep, perchance to dream..." I guess I will give it a shot.

Currently listening to:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is awesome. You want in on it?

Anonymous said...

In fact, France and Germany are invaded about once a year on average by the Swiss army....little-known fact. However, it's about as harmless as a US missionary who crosses over into Poland.

Ryan said...

Dave - I do want in, as I do have some stuff to promote.

BTP - I'd just be careful, as providing lodging for illegal border crossers could be a crime as well.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, since I was a proud member of the victorious Swiss army myself I can tell you: It does not take much to invade Lichtenstein. When I was on duty near the border it almost happened to me once as well. In fact all one has to do is to take a wrong turn after leaving the Autobahn and in the blink of an eye you're facing the border. In case the well marked but not so well armed border post is not manned it really takes little to invade our neighbors. You know, it's not that we build fences like they do between Texas and Mexico... Cheers, Jürg